No products in the cart.
We are originally from Memphis, and though we now live three hours away, The Bluff City holds a special place in our hearts.
Our farm operation includes our extended family. Sister Mercy (not actually a nun) lives in Memphis. She frequently visits the farm and will gladly coordinate a delivery with you on her return trips to Memphis.
Memphis Delivery Details
- How often? About every six to eight weeks.
- Where? Mercy meets customers in Midtown, just off Poplar.
- When? Typically Sunday nights.
- How? We can make arrangements either by phone or email. Once arranged, Mercy will contact you and finalize plans convenient for you both.
- Cost? Nothing. Unlike our past Buying Club deliveries, we’re not making a special trip to town, so 2016 pick-ups in Midtown will be free!
Feel free to contact us anytime with questions.